September 30, 2009

Sorry!

I've been pretty sporadic in posting on this of late. I've been trying to write this, and I've got so many ideas still to come and play out, my job is just putting me under the gun at the moment (that's Kiwi for pressure lol), I'm leading a marketing campaign for Xmas and the deadline is almost here... so as you can imagine anything that could go wrong, is! ;)

Anyway just wanted to say, I appreciate all the support and I'm half way through the next one now. :)

Until I get it up -- feast on this hehe.
I thought it was appropriate, as a hint of future things to come this song will be featured ;)



Thanks guys, won't be too long now. :)

Would you like a teaser? Or would that be mean?

He didn’t give Callie a chance to comment as he whirled her further down the hall.

He swiped the icing across the soft curve, smothering the tight bead of her nipple. He sucked the sweet icing off his thumb and smirked, “creamy and delicious.”


His mouth hit her breast, using his tongue he swirled around her nipple until all he could taste was butter cream and woman. Her fingers wound through his hair, and her legs viced around his hips as he continued to suck.


and I've changed my email address for feedback, anyone who wants to contact me can do so at nzgoddess@gmail.com would love to hear from you :)

T
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. :) We´ll be waiting...