November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Although I am not from the US, I am blessed to have friends that are and understand the importance of this traditional holiday for all my US readers.

I am thankful that I have such great readers from everywhere, and ones that are never afraid to share their opinions on my stories, and the characters. That as a writer is the greatest gift.

I wanted to wish you all a great holiday and if you have extended time off, relax and spend it with the ones you love, and no we all can't turn up in Redbank or NYC tommorrow LOL. ;) And think of me when you eat crap-loads of turkey and pumpkin pie!

And if you're not from the US, let's have a drink anyway ;) *cheers*


I tried to have this one updated for you by tonight but between some family commitments and a brand new project for work, (blah) I couldn't make it. I started it and it should be up by the weekend, so check for it then.

As for me back in Kiwi-land, our Xmas party for work is tommorrow and it's a Wild West Theme so I'm kicking on my cowgirl boots and dusting off my hat, Yee-ha! hehe.

So that's me, and I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and just a hey, for everyone else. :)

SG
xx

3 comments:

Rike said...

let we wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in USA, too.
I'm thankful, too, to have friends all over the world.
And I'm glad to have internet, what would we do without this???

Super_Kiwi said...

I agree Ms Rike ;) I totally agree.
LOL.
Maybe my Jovi obsession wouldn't be as bad without the internet -- LOL.. nah.

:P

Anonymous said...

Thank you for fulfilling my Jovi obsession by writing the stories that you do. I am glad to have "met" you and all my other Jovi friends. They mean alot too me. I am very thnkful for the internet too! How else would we communicate? Thanks again.

Bonnie